- You are modeling good self-care and healthy relationships.
Your children are watching what you do more than what you say
- You are giving your children an opportunity to learn patience and
- You will create an opportunity for your family to notice all the
work and attention you provide by pausing to care for yourself.
- To fully be able to nurture others, your cup needs to be full or you will eventually burn out.
- Boundaries increase intimacy and closeness in relationships by
allowing us to get to know each other’s needs.